miao..miao

Ahad, 10 Julai 2011

Jar Of heaRt

 i Know i caNt take OneMore step Towards
cause aLL thats waiting is Rget
Dont u noe That iM Not uR Ghost anymOre..?
U lOst the Love i lOved the mOst.
   I leaRned to live Half aLive
   and Now u wannt me 1mOretime~

c/o ) wHo do u think u aRe
         running arOund leaving scars?

         Collecting uR jaR of heart
         tearing love aPart
         Ur gonna Catch a coLd
         From The ice Inside uR soul
         So dOnt cOme Back foR me..
         wHo dO u think u Are.

i hear uR asking all around,
if i am anywhere to be found.

but i have grown to strong,
to ever fall back in ur arms

(Repeat * & c/o )

Dear,it Took so Long
just fEEl alright ..remember
how to put back the light in my eyes
i wish i had missed ..
the 1st time that we kissed
cause u broke all the promises
n now u aRe back

uR looking to get me Back.!!

c/o ....

wHo do u think u aRe ~~~






Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan